Silicone socks or silicone heel protectors are silicone-made socks to wear on your feet or heel, and they provide comfort to your feet. These socks also aid in heel repair, heel crack removal. They hydrate the skin and give your feet a new, nourished appearance. They’re made up of 80% nylon and 20% elastomeric yarn. So, In this article, we are going to talk about different usages of silicone socks.
What are the issues silicone socks help in?
Silicone socks, help in many different feet illness. Healing Ulcers, Dry skin, and heel fissures are a few among them. Let’s quickly review how does these ailments occur:
- Diabetes can cause dry skin and heel fissures, which create a lot of pain.
- It grows into difficult-to-heal sores that may require amputation of the foot.
- So, to treat fissures and prevent them from turning into ulcers, Doctors advise patients to apply heel creams.
- Clinical observations show that wearing a silicone sock at night can help mend fissures, however, the added benefit of using a silicone sock above only using a heel cream has not been studied.
Advantages of Silicone Socks
Orthopedic silicone heel protectors
An orthopedic silicone heel protector protects the heel bone from severe pressure, fatigue, and strains. Also, it stops heel skin from thickening. Last but not the least, it also saves the heel from blisters, chipped skin, corn, and cracked feet. It is a hydration therapy for dry, painful, hard, and cracked skin on your heels. Also, these silicone anticrack heel sets improve attractiveness by assisting in the reduction of fine wrinkles that comes with aging. You can wear these socks with or without foot cream.
One common size:
The Orthopedic silicone heel protector comes in one size that fits all. It offers additional cushioning, shock absorption, anti-slip. So these are breathable and provide ultimate heel pain alleviation. These slip-on pads work also great in case of heel discomforts, spurs, and edema(swelling). The universal size is one pair of two units. The thickest heel slip provides the most comfort and stability for a strong footfall. As these are made of Silicone, so they are also Reusable, cost-effective, and hygienic to wear barefoot or under shoes.
Easy to wash and Reusable:
You can clean these Orthopedic silicone heel covers with liquid detergents and dry them in the shade away from direct sunlight.
How to use Rubberfy’s Silicone Socks
- Clean and dry your feet in warm water.
- Apply some medicine or cream to your feet.
- Wear the Silicone Gel Heel Socks from Rubberfy for a few hours, overnight, or as needed. In case of severe feet ailments, do consult a physician for the proper usage of the socks.
Cost & Quality Analysis
The usual fabric socks are expensive in comparison to the best quality “SILICONE SOCKS”. The cost & quality of usual fabric socks doesn’t go well as their cost is high and the quality they offer is low. Therefore, clearly in the market silicone socks are preferable & consumer-friendly.
These socks and heel protectors are of great quality and cheap(-er than a fancy cup of coffee) way to keep your feet healthy. So, Immediately buy Rubberfy’s Silicone Socks at a very Nominal price ranging between Rs.149-199.