[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Protect yourself from this virus.
Silicone hand gloves are an essential part of many people’s households. They are used for cooking, cleaning, and protecting your hands from hazardous chemicals and bacteria. Silicone gloves are made of 100% silicone which is a material that is odorless, colorless, and food-safe.
The silicone gloves are heat resistant up to 160 degrees. They are also resistant to oil, grease, and alcohol. Furthermore, they are reusable and can be washed and reused.
- Silicone Hand Gloves are made from flexible silicone, which protects against heat, cold, and abrasions.
- The gloves are made with a super-thin design, meaning they are easy to fit in your palm.
- The gloves are non-porous and resist bacterial growth.
- It is available in various colors.
- It is the type of protective glove that can use for all sorts of purposes.
- Are your hands so damaged from contact with chemicals, or are you just looking for a more comfortable grip? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then silicone gloves may be suitable for you.
- The gloves are also designed to protect from various chemicals: formaldehyde, chlorine, acetone, and ammonia.
- They are easy to take on and off and are a great, affordable alternative to heavy-duty gloves.