The problem of cracked heels during winter-
The Reality of Dry Cracked Heels
Heels with Dry Cracks
Dry, cracked heels are unpleasant to wear and make walking in sandals more difficult. They not only look awful, but they may also shred stockings, socks, and cause your shoes to wear out. There are various techniques for reducing future harm to a fractured heel.
What’s the best way to obtain them?
Cracked heels are often caused by dry skin. Generally, this affects many athletes, walkers, joggers, and even swimmers. A combination of factors including age and skin oil production causes cracked heels.
How to Help People Heal?
Over-the-counter medications can assist. Especially if you need immediate relief or have persistent dry feet.
Wearing socks with medicated creams helps to seal in moisture. Also, it allows to remain on for longer.
Using Moisturizers twice a day will help to prevent cracking by alleviating dryness.
Pumice Stones – use these to remove dead skin before massaging lotion into your feet. The cream gets absorbed in this manner. The outer layer of dead skin must be removed to exfoliate the skin.
Rubberfy’s Silicone socks- The best solution for dry, cracked heels-
Silicone Heel Anti-Crack Sets for Men and Women
- Silicone heel socks provide total heel protection and help to cure damaged feet by keeping your heels hydrated.
- A quick and easy approach to prevent your skin from irritating irritation and dry, cracked skin.
- Heel Protectors are reusable and easy to clean; you can simply hand wash in warm water with soap and air dry.
- Universal Size: The one-size, flexible, sturdy construction fits most feet. It is made of a high-quality cloth that is both soft and comfy.
Silicone Smiling Foot
- The silicone substance is soft, lightweight, non-toxic, and safe for your feet. Preventing and healing cracking and peeling, as well as softening dead skin and smoothing rough skin on the feet.
- Plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, corns, calluses, bunions, blisters, and other foot problems can be prevented or treated. Air holes can allow your feet to breathe while also wicking sweat.
- It is reusable and washable and may be used under or over socks with bare feet.
How To Use:
1. Clean your feet.
2. Soak your feet in hot water for about half an hour.
3. Applying moisturizer evenly.
4. Put on silicone socks.
Winter will come every year. But you don’t have to suffer like each year now that rubberfy has come to your rescue. Buy the anti-crack silicone socks today and heal the cracked heal today!